Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gladiators.....

Thanks to Olivia Pope some of our lives feel quite normal....all upside down....crazy work schedules....an all over the place personal life....late night tv....planning the future....looking forward to the Holidays.....
Oh yes it's count down o'clock......the holidays..,,it's been a minute....
7 months later...I am ok....really I am.....after blood...sweat and tears.....I have gathered the strength to keep going out here and to see the world,...thanks to my mentors for giving me that kick!! Of appreciating what I've got and the opportunity...I'm going with the flow....to wherever the winds take me....I will find what I yearn for...,eventually....
It's cold out here.❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️Yes people we have winter back in South Africa so I'm not hating it...RMEπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€... In fact I love winter...I can dress up! Summer....no I can't we'll?walk with no clothes....and the pent apartment just love it! Nice warm and cozy....
I still need to write about Mzansiiiii.....soon....for now? I'm good...cheers....



No comments:

Post a Comment