Saturday, May 28, 2011

BUSTED!

Yes it finally caught up with me....I jumped de lite and cops came breathing down fire...So apparently the fine is Naira 25k...they take away your licence and car plus you go back to driving school for 3 lessons!lol!
Ok the guy wanted moni so we negotiated from 15k down to 3k......Ah Nigeria......
In other news this week...apparently it is not surprising for agencies to rig pitches i.e. steal each others ideas and present them to client as their own.....My Oh My......integrity clearly not a concern...
Long weekend...started on a good note with nite out with the RB boys...saying bye...Tks Israel,Tehseen,Rohan & Ahmed.....+Otis and Anne....that was a blast!Marqee and Club 10....TEN OVER TEN!
Ok just remembered I have to work....aaarrrggggghhhhh........

No comments:

Post a Comment